PADI Seal TeamError fetching: cURL error 28: Operation timed out after 3011 milliseconds with 0 bytes received
- Seal Team Pricing: $ Error parsing: Invalid CSS selector
- Master Seal Team (Missions 1-10): $ Error parsing: Invalid CSS selector
- Missions 11-15: $ Error parsing: Invalid CSS selector
The PADI Seal Team is for young divers who are looking for action-packed fun in a pool by doing exciting scuba AquaMissions.
AquaMissions introduce children between 8 and 12 years of age to scuba diving as well as specialties like wreck, navigation, buoyancy, underwater photography, environmental awareness and more. Even though children as young as 10 can begin Junior Open Water, some might benefit by the slower-paced Seal Team before they start a full Open Water class. The best part of the Specialty AquaMissions is they reinforce safe diving skills while the kids are having fun. Here’s their chance to do some cool stuff in the pool, meet friends and share in the adventure of the underwater world.
In addition, it provides parents with a structured program that lets their children develop skills, learn about the aquatic environment and have a lot of good, clean fun. This is also an excellent way to introduce kids to scuba diving prior to full Open Water Diver certification.
The PADI Seal Team program is broken into two parts. Part one, AquaMissions 1 – 5, teaches kids the basics of diving – things like buoyancy control, mask clearing, regulator recovery, etc. After building a solid foundation of scuba skills, kids move on to part two. Part two is full of specialty AquaMissions, which usually last about an hour.
PADI Seal Team:
- Helps children learn responsibility
- Teaches children about the aquatic environment
- Is a fun pool-only experience
- Is conducted by certified, trained PADI Professionals
- Children use all the basic scuba gear, which is made for their size and stature.
- Includes the PADI Seal Team Crew Pak which has the learning materials they need including DVD, activity book and log book ages.
Upon successful completion of the first five AquaMissions, students become a PADI Seal Team members. Upon successful completion of 10 additional specialty Aqua Missions, students become Master Seal Team members. When kids are 10 years old, they can take complete the Junior PADI Open Water Diver certification.